Help FairTest Grow the Testing Reform Movement
FairTest is a national hub for the test resistance and reform movement. Every day, thousands of parents, educators, journalists and public officials use our web materials or contact our office for help. With your help, FairTest can meet the exploding demand for assistance and leadership. Together, we can build and sustain a vibrant movement and win major change.
Here are ways you can help:
- Donate regularly to FairTest [link]. https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/fairtest
- Use Goodshop https://www.goodsearch.com/register to buy online products (see details below). When you use Goodshop and make FairTest your choice to receive your donation, we have more funds to sustain the movement for change. [Dave, is coding in the message below, I figure you can deal with that].
- Ask your friends, family and colleagues to support FairTest.
- Money is essential – but so is your active participation.
- Share FairTest resources, such as fact sheets http://www.fairtest.org/fact%20sheets via Facebook, Twitter, listservs, websites and more.
- Join with others to build local activism – see FairTest’s testing reform guide http://www.fairtest.org/get_involved for ideas on how; and connect with FairTest and United Opt Out state contacts. http://www.fairtest.org/get_involved/state_resources
- Spread the word about test optional colleges. http://www.fairtest.org/university/optional
Use Goodshop: FairTest has teamed up with Goodshop.com, so that when you shop at any of Goodshop.com’s 5,000+ featured stores, you can help us continue our important work. Simply choose FairTest and get great deals on kid's clothing from Old Navy, school and office supplies from Staples, everyday items from Walgreens, and more. Best part, we get a donation - all at no cost to you! Please remember to register and designate our cause.
- Public School
- College Admissions
- Fact Sheets
- Act Now
- Other Resources